Please come out for this super night of comedy by local and regional performers! AND it's FREE! Performer check-in at 7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm If you are interested in doing the
Performer check-in at 7:30pm, show starts at 8:00pm
If you are interested in doing the show, please send Thomas Attila Lewis a message via Facebook, Instagram @djtomdog or email: email@example.com. This is a pre-booked show. Do not show up with an expectation that you will be performing.
1. Comics sign in at 7:30pm. If you were pre-booked and do not sign in or communicate with the host in advance, you will not be allowed on the show.
2. Set order (order of performers) posted at 7:50pm
3. Show starts around 8:00pm
4. Show ends by 9:45pm at the latest
Set order and length will be determined the night of the show on a case-by-case basis. Have 7 minutes prepared but be ready to cut material.
A couple of points for new comics:
1. Please buy food and beverages from HiLo. They graciously allow us to use their space that they pay rent, heat/cool, and electricity. Please tip generously.
2. Stay for the show, do not leave as soon as you are done with your set. Other people had to wait and sit through your set, so return the favor.
3. Be supportive, treat others in the room how you would like to be treated.
4. Bring some friends, tell friends about the show, have them buy a drink and/or some food. This space is being provided for you to perform, support the venue.
(Wednesday) 8:00 pm
After obtaining a philosophy degree Jordan worked as a farmer, carnie, and carpenter in her home town of Ithaca NY before starting her standup career in Nashville TN. After relocating
After obtaining a philosophy degree Jordan worked as a farmer, carnie, and carpenter in her home town of Ithaca NY before starting her standup career in Nashville TN. After relocating she toured the south and performed locally with Zanies comedy club and Corporate Juggernaut which gave her the opportunity to open for, among others, Nate Bargatze, Jen Kirkman and Kyle Kinane. After developing her voice as the rugged child of a pack of lesbian wolves, she decided to move to Brooklyn where she has since started two shows, a podcast and a carpentry business.
(Thursday) 8:00 pm
Box Office Opens at